Thursday, March 18, 2010

Somehow my heart knew what was going to happen or something. It never let me do anything, always pulled me back. It kind of does that a lot.

Will I ever know myself? Will I ever come to a time when I can talk to people like a normal person? What am I going to do with the rest of my life? Will I follow my dreams? Or will reality shake me until I can barley walk.

The mind. What is it. Seriously. Having a mind is great. But for some reason I just can't accept that. I go crazy all up inside.

I don't really know anything. I seriously don't. My mind has entered this state. Where I just sit there and think and think and think and don't really know what's going on around me. I just think. But then I never think about the things I should be thinking about.

I tell myself I'm strange all the time. And I know I am. I have come to that agreement with myself. Some days I love that about myself. Others I wonder why anyone talks to me.

Mrs. R was talking about how this week is the most depressing week of the year because of the time change. Statistics show that people buy more anti-depressants. Maybe I just need to get through it. This is a mentality I know all too well.

No comments: