Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Profile

I was updating my profile, and I just started to write a bunch of stuff. Unfortunately my character limit was a mere 1200 characters. So I'm just going to document it here.

I plan on being myself until I die. You could say I'm not normal. Many people have.

I am constantly switching from inspiration to inspiration, staying obsessed with something for a while for the fun of it. Right now it's 80s movies. But I am always obsessed with Nostalgia. And with each new passion for something, the nostalgia pile just keeps gettin' bigger. But that's what I live for. I believe in love, yet have never had a boyfriend. Just as I believe in Sasquatch. I believe in God, and I'm still trying to understand what Christianity is. It's not easy. I'm pretty gullible, I am not always there. Inside, I've got love, prying, trying to find a way to burst out. I keep my heart fiercely guarded. I never really succeed in bringing it out in the right way, so awkwardness is a personal friend. I guess I'm an artist. I express myself through art. Not really the classic painting a picture. And though I do theater, I'm also talking about the little things. Choosing what to wear, making a collage in my room, being inspired from a kids toy to a hobo. It's anything, the world just keeps me inspired. Expressing myself through little things that mean a lot to me. Forgetting how to write the English language and using periods way to much. Is one. Of the many.

2 comments:

Lisa K. said...

"I am constantly switching from inspiration to inspiration, staying obsessed with something for a while for the fun of it."

I know this all too well.
Keeps my life busy.

Katrina said...

you know yourself well.