Sunday, January 30, 2011

Please Direct

I always come so close. I have these moments when I can just see it. and i feel it. and life really starts to make sense.
I love it when people expect so much more of me. It's so much easier for me to be pushed as hard as I can instead of just sitting there doing nothing. Things come up. My life is going directions. Point A would like to get to point Z. But the other points are random and not really wanted. But they are really nice once you hit the good ones.
some really beautiful moments.
I love it when people go hardcore. I need to be pushed so much. You think that by telling the nice things all the time a person would do better. NO. I need to be told to suck it up. by older people that i respect. that really gets me going. I never get tastes of it. when I do i get so excited. but then it fades once over.

No comments: