Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Teath

I've been having very weird dreams these past couple of days. Wonder if it's because I just got my wisdom teeth out. Hhahaha before I spell checked I spelled teeth theath. Ahhahahaha.....

Dream #1: I was a meijer checkout person filling in for my mom because she went to go talk to somebody. People were complaining because I was bad at my job but I explained my situation and the girl and I got along really well. She asked me if I had done any TV or movie work and I said no and then I asked her that question and she was like, "yeah i'm on the secret life" and I was like, "yeah! That's what I thought! I thought I recognized you!" She was Shyanne Wooley or however you pronounce her name. I was so happy because we got along so well and I was hoping we could become friends.

Dream #2: A friend of mine and his girlfriend were making out in my closet in the little nook. I had my headphones on and was on my laptop so I think they didn't think that I would notice. But I did.

Dream #3: My mom found all my diaries and read them and was frustrated that I swore. I got so angry at her because she read them that I barely gave her time to talk. I had a tantrum and never stopped screaming and yelling and then one of these girls that goes to my church came over to take stuff away from us so that she could use it at College and I had to pretend like everything was OK.

Dream #4: Darren Criss was at my high school because he was in some professional play thing and he was in the choir room and I was in the choir room but I had to leave because I wasn't supposed to be there.

It has been kind of fun to be sick. It's something to do. HA. I am voluntarily watching the History Channel series on America. I'm actually really really getting into it.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

haha. gettin legally buzzed. the dreame

Katrina said...

*dream


i went to college...