Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Break

Im starting to fall asleep even when I get 8 hour nights. So I can't use it as an excuse anymore…and when I do fall asleep it literally hurts to wake up. I feel exhausted when I wake up for some reason. I am trying to just get this stupid paper done but I am amazingly ADD when it comes to writing papers. I have made a long list of things do to over Christmas break on Notes. I just like to look at it and imagine myself doing those things and meditate on it. I'm just glad there's no snow yet…
One of the best medicines out there (I did this over thanksgiving break and it nurtured by whole being) is to be with your family by the Christmas tree and fireplace and play boardgames. Its one of the most content things I've ever done in my life. Worries are not relevant in these moments.

No comments: