Sunday, April 1, 2012

Over Thinking

I am over over-thinking. We all have evil voices inside of us that tell we can't do anything. We want to get stuff done and do things but instead of just doing it we set up mind obstacles and tell ourselves LIES. I am fighting this head on. Every day I need to work hard to murder it. I have to overcome it. It's not really a choice. You have to blindly put all that you are and believe in out there, not care if someone thinks otherwise and live the life that you want and fight for it. The things that you think are right and the things that you love and that inspire you are not embarrassing or worthless. They're who you are and that's beautiful.

I feel like I am trying to make friends with myself and do good things to myself to make myself happy. I am becoming more and more aware of my 2 "sides" and how to make them help each other.

Also, we're all going to die. So just do what you want to do. And then die.

I can't do any of this on my own and I threw everything at God and received a weird whiff of peace. I know I'm not strong enough to do stuff on my own. It drives one to insanity. But it's so amazing how getting happy means just enjoying the ride. God terrifies me and comforts me a lot. I feel like I'm being taken care of. I really do.

1 comment:

Elle said...

this is true.
i love it.
weird whiff, funny.