Friday, June 15, 2012

Disney and Summer

It's weird. When people ask me if I was happy in my first two years of college part of me thinks it was wonderful and I met so many great people! But the other half would say that it was soul crushing. So it was good and bad. To the extreme i guess. I don't like driving past the college everyday to and from work. The aura feels like my worst fears and past creeping all around and being like, hey, you know you want to come back here. you just know it. people will tell you what to do and how you need to be. and your inner voice is not important. coooomme baaaack. and it's like a creepy dementor evil thing like those spirit shadow things in The Princess and the Frog.


Working full time in the heat of the summer outside feeling very worn out a lot and talking jargon about houses makes me appreciate being at home more. I think the awful apathy at the beginning of the summer when I couldn't even enjoy a DISNEY VHS (!!!) is gone now. Now my summer feels more like this (to reference disney for a third time).

No comments: