Thursday, August 23, 2012

Getting Ready

Every day that comes closer I become more ready to go and excited but more scared out of my mind and actually realizing what I'm doing and getting really overwhelmed and intimidated and all that. I've done a lot of "finding myself" but there is so much more yet to be done. And I always need to remind myself that everything that happens will happen and there's only so much that I can do. Sometimes you need to just sit back and enjoy and watch everything that's happening and enjoy your life to bits. You can dream and set your life in a certain direction, but fate is what it is and there's so much mystery and greatness about not knowing anything that's going to happen to you and then watching it happen each day. All you can do and what you should do is love yourself and always keep pushing but at the same time letting go. A strange and good balance.

No comments: