Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pride and Pride

Don't get me wrong, I think boys are awesome. From life experiences I have met a lot of good ones and a few that I have liked. But I'm finally noticing what my problem is and why I have never had a boyfriend and why the cycle continues.

It's really sad that boys have such fragile egos because of what they think they need to be/prove. I think this is so dumb so I don't even want to go there. I don't want to build them up and encourage them about their "masculine ways" to make them feel better. I don't intentionally want to tear them down either! I just don't even think about these things! And building the ego is key to spitting game, as I have read in many a 17 magazine and the likes. Make them chase you! Flirt! Leaving him wanting moooore! You totes rock gurl. Get ur dream man and his nice abs! jsdofjapaweioidjfopafjoiwejfoiaew

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NONO NONONONONONONO SHUT UP YOU STUPID LADY WRITERS I HATE YOU AND YOUR KIND. 

But…how sad is it that those 17 magazine articles and the likes scarily have a lot of truth to them? 

I don't want to feed an ego that stands for stuff that I think is ridiculous. I like guys that I like because I think they're awesome. And that's that. But no matter how great the guy is, I always find a way to really really hurt them by joking and thinking they can handle it. And I never mean to bring down their ego. I only intentionally find ridiculous pleasure in bringing down an ego belonging to a guy like this



This fictional character gives me hope. 

OR 

life observation option # 2: I'm just really bad with boys. 

No comments: