Friday, November 16, 2012

Sleep Yoga

I was having a horrible time trying to sleep because my breathing was really bad and i was trying to regulate the breathing, of course, spending too much energy thinking about the breathing only to make the breathing more forced. So I got off the bed and thought I would try some yoga to help me relax. I have lifted both legs and butt into the air, the room is dark and I have an eye cover awkwardly on my head and the door opens to reveal my roommate and time just dies. My reflexes kick in and I sit up and just say "sorry." What else can you say in that moment. There are absolutely no words. My roommate sank the the ground coping with the shock and laughed. Another girl was there too and laughter ensued for a good 10 minutes. It was a deep deep weird experience.

No comments: