Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Push

In high school i was totally lost. I don't think I knew how lost I actually was. And I am still lost, to an extent. However, I am working hard. I know I'm going to get somewhere in life. It's going to happen. It's happening. I'm feeling it work. It's a weird thing--i feel like I'm doing things that I've done before or maybe dreamed about. And it seems so much more real now.

I was reading some of my older posts and realized that I really needed counseling during high school. I remember begging my mom for it--but she didn't want me to have any problems and she told me that everybody was going through what I was going through. Maybe she'll just never understand. Or maybe she was right.

Anyways.

2 comments:

Katrina said...

i'm so happy you're doing so well :)

Lilah Thurston said...

i needed counseling too.
good thing we got through it together.