Sunday, April 17, 2011

Low Class Procrastination

Yes. It's gotten to that point. I'm googling Kurt Cobaine and Joe Anderson to see how much they look alike, I'm on iMovie just so that I can listen to iLife sound effects, and downloading as many hip remixes to the Jackson 5's "I Want You Back" as I can find.

Then I realize how pathetic it's gotten. It's not even high class procrastination. This is what comes when you are done procrastinating. It's
what can I look up or do that will seem really important and I can convince myself that it's really fascinating so that I wont have to think about how I still have to do stuff and I cant even remember all of the stuff that i have to do because i've suppressed it so well.

I mean, I got to the point of youtube browsing where I came to this...
...was disturbed a lot. And then watched it again and laughed really hard. Then showed it to as many people as I could and watched their reactions and laughed

3 comments:

Hannah said...

HA. SO FUNNY.

anemone baby!!!!

Katrina said...

theres a fantastic remix by discovery. just so you know.

the girl who played with fire. said...

that CANNOT be real. i am laughing way too much.
it is far too hilarious. and disturbing.