Sunday, May 6, 2012

Process

Do you ever feel like you have no idea what is happening around you and you can't even process it and you feel like nothing is real? Whenever I'm around a big group of people and the talking gets so intense and everybody has something to say and the volume gets higher I just hear a buzzing sound in the back of my head and I can't even hear what people are saying. I get it a lot on busy days too when I just go from thing to thing to thing to thing and I never have a moment to just sit and recap and relax so when I finally do at the end of the day or whenever it is, I am overwhelmed with everything that I have to process and I feel like I have to sing really loud or run or dance to keep my mind doing something because just sitting and thinking can be too much sometimes.

I had a really great moment amidst chaos the other day. I was in the gym on the elliptical and it was dark and rainy outside on a Saturday and I hate Saturdays at the institute that I'm at because they are DEAD. Anyways, the movie Signs was on but I didn't have my headphones but I just watched the subtitles and it was a great moment. It was an ideal way to watch that movie.

Blogging is a great way to deal with too many thoughts too.

No comments: