Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hold On

Wilson Phillips ya know if you look past all of the cheesiness of your song and especially the way you presented it in your music video, your song is the truth. And I think it's extra brilliant that the truth was presented in a 90s cheesy way. You do have to hold on for one more day. And when the good things come you tend to forget about how awful you were when you were in the anxiety state before. But life tends to repeat itself.

I hate forgetting things!!!!! My mind has so much in it but every time I learn some good advice or wisdom or thing that I really want to hold on to, I try to say it in my brain so much it becomes a part of me, but then I never know if I hold onto those things because how can I know if I forget something??? I can't!!!!

But ya got to live out the yin yang of life.

And you have to hold onto those moments when you're going through a tunnel and hanging out with awesome people and looking at a person you love and loves you back and WHY CAN'T MY LIFE BE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER

No comments: